For the first time ever I ran two 10ks in a week, and my legs kind of hate me right now.
I listened to the last episode of season 3 of Serial and it was heartbreaking, as was this entire season.
Seagulls in the sunrise:
Not sure if you can see them there, but here are some baby Egyptian geese with their parents:
Seagulls perched on boats, which is pretty unusual, as they normally don’t fly this far up river.
A kingfisher perched on a wire:
And finally some Egyptian geese grazing near the path:
Decided to stick to a limited palette on this one. Zebra and Faber Castell brush pens on paper bag, drawn during an Urban Sketchers sketch walk.
Flower stall at the Tel Aviv Port. Zebra and Faber Castell brush pens on a paper bag, drawn during an Urban Sketchers sketch walk.
I drew this on a small paper bag with Koh-I-Noor Tri Tone coloured pencils set. Scenes from the Tel Aviv Port market, drawn during an Urban Sketchers sketch walk.
- I’ve started reading my 54th (!) book of the year, John Scalzi’s “The Collapsing Empire”. I’m not skim trading anything, it’s just that my newly acquired Kindle Paperwhite allows me to fill more empty time with reading.
- Adding more strength workouts to my training schedule has made me appreciate yoga more.
- I’ve played Matt Leacock’s “Forbidden Sky” cooperative board game and it is fantastic. I’ll post a review once I’ve run through it a few more times.
- It’s still not raining here, which is worrying.
- I’ve been back to writing every day, even if some days it’s only 200 words.
Keep at it, don’t let them get you down, you’re awesome! Swing for the fences.
I have a 10k this week, so today’s long run was on the short side: only 7k.
A few pretty sunrise photos:
And now, the birds: